8.06.2013

is it really august?



Wow! I can't believe I haven't blogged in almost a month! We've had a fun filled and busy summer! I have a lot of pictures I need to share, but I'm having a hard time finding the time to actually sit down and do that! ;)
School starts in TWO weeks and I have mixed emotions. I've enjoyed our summer, but I always look forward to a better routine. I'm not pulling my hair out yet so I feel like we've had a good balance of  camps/vbs/vacations and free time! :) 


These sweet boys of ours are getting so big and cute. Today while driving in the car, Collins pointed to a pond that we were passing and Camp said, "Collins, can you say POND? That's a POND" :) Camp and Collins have been having lots of fun together lately and Camp will count down the minutes until Collinsy's naps are over. They are the sweetest buddies!

On a trip to Lake Ella to feed the ducks and get a snow ball!


Stay tuned for pics from our fabulous lake trip to Lake Rabun and Collins's 16 month pictures!

2 comments:

Bebe said...

Oh, summer time fun! Enjoy these last couple of weeks of summer. So excited to see my boys!!

yaya said...

it has been a great summer! it went toooo fast though.....love those sweet boys.