7.15.2009

Fun Things


Mary called me around 5 pm this evening to let me know that Miss Mandy's was finally open and that she wanted me to meet her there. Camp had just finished dinner so I threw him in the car and we were off.....I made it out of the house in record time!
Miss Mandy's is my favorite store in Tallahassee. She moved locations and has been closed for a few weeks. I've been so excited to see her new store (more space and better location). The new store is adorable, no surprise there! I was also excited to view her table inventory. We are in the market for the perfect sewing/craft table and I figured Miss Mandy's would be a good bet.


There were several choices....I love this one, but don't think I want white.


I like this one too, but might be too dining roomy and it probably would not fit through the doorway to downstairs.
We did find a black one that might be a winner.....I'm going to have to sleep on it though. I don't know if black was what I wanted either....decisions, decisions!



We had one of our favorite summer suppers tonight, Chicken Pasta Salad.
Adam was able to do his favorite thing in the whole wide world.....GRILL (on the Weber, of course!)
It was such a refreshing and tasty meal. We served it with breadsticks and Simply Lemonade with Raspberry........YUMMY!
Here's what we put in the pasta salad tonight....

Chicken Pasta Salad
  • 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts marinated in Italian dressing, grilled
  • box of bowtie pasta, cooked according to package
  • Good Seasons dressing mix, prepared
  • cherry tomatoes
  • black and green olives
  • carrots
  • bell pepper
  • onion
  • feta cheese

Mary has been a dinner guest quite frequently these past few weeks.
We always have lots of leftovers and why not share with her? :) She's great company too!
She ran to Publix for us and picked up some extra veggies for the pasta salad, dessert, and this tasty beverage. I didn't even know this flavor was available! Let me be the first to tell you that it is fantastic!



I'll leave you with this picture of Camp.
This sweet boy never ceases to amaze me!
Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Hey floor! Love Annabelle's nose in the picture! Loved seeing you two today! Lets go again soon!

Heather said...

I l-o-v-e Miss Mandy's and have a few treasures from there in my own home :) Good luck with the table search!

Beth Madigan said...

stealing that recipe- yum!

mary caroline said...

fun things, fun post! Get the black table :)

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I love the recipe and can't wait to try it out! FUN and YUMMY! Wish I could hang out for dinner!