11.18.2008

Pumpkin Perfection


If you know me, you know that I LOVE anything pumpkin. I stumbled across these yummy pumpkin cookies while at the Wood's house last fall. They are the tastiest things! I made a batch the other night and Camp sat in his high chair like a big boy!


Doesn't look like much...yet!


Mmmm...I think I might make another batch today...seeing that there are only two cookies left from this batch. :)


Ellie is hoping that I drop a crumb or two!


I just had to post this pic of this precious Thanksgiving decoration! I bought her (and her husband) at Miss Mandy's last year and they just make me smile every time I see them!


Don't think that I'm going to devote a post to cookies and not give the recipe!!! :)
Pumpkin Cookies
1 cup sugar
1 cup pumpkin
1/2 cup oil
1 egg
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. milk (I used 1 tsp. of pumpkin spice coffee mate, but I'm sure it didn't make much difference)
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips.
Combine sugar, pumpkin, oil, and egg. In a separate bowl mix next four ingredients and add to pumkin mixture. Dissolve baking soda, milk, and vanilla and add to the rest. Mix in chocolate chips.
Lightly grease cookie sheet and bake for 9 minutes in a 350* oven...do not overcook!
These are more like a pumpkin bread in a cookie form.

Thank you, Becca for sharing this wonderful recipe!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

when i first clicken on the post i just saw camp in a high chair and a bowl of semi liquid something- i thought you were feeding the little guy solids already!!