11.26.2012

thanksgiving and more

pictures from the past week...
IMG_5114
I bought a new play mat for our living room. It's a nice place for Collins to play and scoot around. We had one with Camp and I'm glad I ended up getting another one. Camp loves playing on the mat with Collins too!

IMG_5116
This picture of Collins make me laugh every time I see it...love it!

IMG_5123


IMG_5152

IMG_5179
Camper had his Thanksgiving feast at school last Monday. His placemat said he was thankful for his mommy, daddy, and brother. I had to hold back tears when I read it...so sweet.


IMG_5206 
Camp's indian name was "Brave Hunter"


IMG_5215
Collins at the feast!


IMG_5216
I sat Collins down in the chair next to Camp for a quick picture...he wouldn't leave the tablecloth alone! :) Another mother got a picture of the boys sitting down so I will update when I get it.

 photo 
Adam and I had a lovely date night on Wednesday.

photo
We continued the date at Target and had a blast. Adam was so amazed that Target had everything (I think he's only been to Target two times before this night) and he now sees how it's so easy to spend lots of money there. :)

photo
My Thanksgiving meal contribution.

IMG_5221
Chandler & Bebe came to town for Thanksgiving! Fred and Trip were both at work so we were glad they were able to come to town for a few days.

IMG_5228
Me and my handsome husband. 
I'm thankful every single day for all that Adam and I have been blessed with. Our healthy boys, our supportive families, our home, Adam's job, and each other!! 


photo
Adam and Camper went on a duck hunting adventure over the Thanksgiving break. Both boys had an absolute blast and Camp is pretty much a natural. Adam was SOOOOO proud of him!! 

photo
On Saturday the four of us went to a late lunch. 

photo
It was almost eerie to be out and about in Tallahassee at 3:30 on Saturday. There was NO ONE out...everyone was at the game!! :) We watched it for a bit on the restaurant TV then came home to watch the major upset. Gracious...those dang Gators always seem to get lucky. I'm just thankful I'm a Nole...even if we didn't win this year.

We're busy packing up all things fall and working on getting all of our Christmas decorations out. Camp is counting down the days until we can break out our chocolate filled advent calendar and we're planning on getting our tree this week! 

Hope your Thanksgiving was great!

2 comments:

Bebe said...

And we're thankful for all of you! Enjoyed our Black Friday, that started on Thursday, shopping expedition!

yaya said...

such a wonderful celebration! I am so thankful for all of you! and that utake such amazing pics and keep us updated!! that pic of collins is just too cute!!!