11.15.2012

backyard picnic

We got lunch at the Panera drive thru the other day. On our way home, Camp asked if we could have a picnic in the backyard. It was a great idea and such a beautiful day so I happily obliged. We had the best time!

Why is Panera mac and cheese so tasty??



Christmas packaging makes me happy...

Collins enjoyed some Puffs and water from the straw.

And grabbing for my camera. 
 It was such a fun lunch and something out of the ordinary. Camp and Collins both loved it!! 
I have a feeling there are lots of backyard picnics in our future.

I took this picture of Collins last week when we had a follow up visit with his pediatrician. I love it...it's like he's saying "mom, what's all the fuss about??!! I'm totally fine!" :)

Collins had an appointment today to get his flu booster. There were several children in the waiting room and he kept looking at them, smiling and saying "hey". It was the cutest thing! I think he's going to make friends easily just like his big brother.

4 comments:

yaya said...

sweet fellas!!

Grey Webb said...

Love these pictures. The one of Collins at the doctors is priceless.

Bebe said...

Yay for picnics and yay for little boys!

Carrie Anne said...

Love it! <3