6.19.2012

precious boys

Can't believe they're mine!

10 weeks



3 years, 9 months



We're enjoying a week with not much to do! Two weeks of summer camp and swim lessons wore us out! :) It's been nice to stay at home and tackle some projects that have been on my "to do" list for some time. I've already cleaned and organized the pantry and laundry room. Next on my list is our closet and cleaning out Camp's toys. :)

Camp is as cute as ever these days. I love hearing all he has to say. The other day he came up to me and said "Me and my dog are going to go outside and find a dinosaur in the jungle. And we are going to shoot it and we are going to eat it!" One afternoon when he woke up from a nap he told me, "I was having a good dream about the boat and the beach" When Bebe was here, she and I were in the living room chatting late one evening and we heard Camp talking in his sleep saying, "oh my red fish!!" :) 

Collins has his 2 month drs appointment at the end of the week and I'm so excited to see how much he's grown since last month. He's becoming quite the talkative baby...I just love it! He's been sleeping in until 6 or 7 and I'm so thankful. He seems to be following in his big brother's footsteps and is another great sleeper! I love that I can just put him down in his crib and he'll fall asleep. Sometimes I have to go back and put his paci back in, but that is happening less and less. Have I mentioned how sweet he is?? 


3 comments:

Bebe said...

What beautiful pictures! Collins has such a sweet expression on his face and look how he's holding his head so high! And Camp looks adorable.
Hmmm, wonder what dinosaur meat tastes like...

yaya said...

Sweet Collins is such a big boy!!Camp the fisherman is adorable!!! 2 sweet boys.....

Carrie Anne said...

My favorite part of this post besides those gorgeous pictures is Camp's comment after he woke up after his nap.. "I was having a good dream about the beach and the boat." Melt my heart!!! Love it!