3.28.2012

spring break 2012

Camp was on spring break last week and part of this week. I decided that staying in town was probably the best idea with baby brother's due date quickly approaching! I was so worried that we'd be bored to tears, but the 11 days flew by pretty fast! I was sure missing my little buddy today while he was at school!! :) We had a low key, but fun week! 

Camp got to spend the night at Yaya & Bop Bop's one night...he was so proud of his backpack!

Lunch at Chick-fil-A and a little playground time!

We baked  few goodies I found on Pinterest...

these were sooo yummy! They are just a typical chocolate chip cookie dough (without the chocolate chips) baked in mini muffin tins. I dyed vanilla frosting green and then added Cadbury eggs!

Carrot cupcakes...these were too easy and tasted scrumptious!

We had several play dates including a day at the pool...Camp had a blast!

Hanging out with "kids" is Camp's favorite thing to do!! :)


Daddy shot a turkey early in the season this year...thank goodness because his turkey season may be cut short once Collins arrives! :) This was Camp's face when he realized Adam had the turkey.


Two happy Gunter boys...

On a lunch date...

It was a nice week, but I'm sure glad to be back into our routine. I know Camp is glad to be back at school...he sure missed his friends! 


6 comments:

yaya said...

It was a great week! Glad you all had a fun restful time!Camp is so lucky to have such a great mommy who finds fun things for him to do!!!

The Smith Family said...

Can i just say i am L-O-V-I-N-G all of camps pics in his bbtn clothes! I love that you all love them :)

Carrie Anne said...

yummy looking Easter treats!! I thought those were cupcakes, not cookie dough--that sounds great! Must make.

Bebe said...

Just LOVE Camp's expression when he realizes there's a turkey in Daddy's truck! And what a wonderful, relaxing Spring Break! Yummmm....

MollyMcFarland said...

Love those Easter treats! I am going to have to try those recipes out too! Cute pictures Lane!

mary caroline said...

those cupcakes look so beautiful and yummy!!! tell camp his school picture is on our new refridgerator :) xoxo