10.27.2011

three weeks behind

Well, I guess I'm almost four weeks behind...yikes! We've been pretty busy around here...I want to share all of the fun stuff we've been up to, so I'll start from almost four weeks ago and try to work my way up to last weekend.

 The first day of October, Camp and I met Holly and Sally Kate at the Museum of Florida History...

It was our first trip and Camp seemed to enjoy it...his favorite part being the gift shop! :)


pretending he's a pirate...


 driving the ship boat!


That Sunday, Adam, Camp, and I headed to Lake City for a dove shoot...
Camp all decked out in his camo!

Before we left town, Trip called to tell us the birthday present he had for Camp would be perfect for a dove hunt...we headed to Trip's for Camp to open his present.


he got an awesome gun, rifle, and a davey crocket hat...he was ready for his dove shoot!

boys heading out to the field...


they did good!

my favorite boys...love this picture.



 

2 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

Aww I love it! I miss ya'll!!

yaya said...

you are amazing mama...you expose camper to so many wonderful new things! thats why he is soooo smart! he is such a cute hunter!!