3.04.2009

Look Ma, No Hands!



Camp started sitting up on his own about two days ago. (For about 5 seconds at a time) We practice every day and he stays up longer and longer. This is the milestone that I am most excited about! He'll be able to sit in high chairs at restaurants, ride in the shopping cart, and play with Sophie a lot easier. :) I'm hoping he has it mastered very soon!





Camp, Mama Byrd, and I went to Thomasville yesterday for Mama Byrd's birthday. We had a great lunch and stopped by to see Nina while we were in town. It had been a little over 2 months since she had seen him and boy was she surprised and excited to see us walking through the door! Nina thought that Camp looked like a one year old sitting in his stroller. I was able to get him to laugh a good bit and she thought it was the best thing ever.

2 comments:

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

Kaden has that blue toy and he loves it! Does Camp love it too? Kaden's fascinated by the lights.

And yay Camp for sitting up!!

Madison said...

I am so jealous that your boy is sitting up already! I can't wait until Easton sits up. I am so excited for that milestone.