2.28.2009

Happy Camper


Camp has been so cute these past few days! I think he's just entering that fun baby stage. His little personality is starting to break through and I have to say, I really like it!

All of the lifting, bending, and baby carrying has caught up with me and I have hurt my back. Ughh...it's been no fun. Sweet Camp has been so nice and has been extra laid back. We spent most of the day in bed talking and playing and he took three great naps. Adam was home for some of the day working on a yard project so he was able to take Camp outside for a good bit. Adam enjoyed it just as much as I did. :)


Lollie found this adorable cup. Isn't it just perfect?
You get it, right?

2 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

thank you sooo much for commenting today for tuesday and cora!

and i have to say, that little camper is too precious...his smile is just too much! what a cute little dude! and the cup...ahhhh, the cup!!!

Dipika Padukon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.