5.16.2010

Busy Bees

Wow.....it's been a while since I've done a "what we've been up to" post! :) We've been busy playing, working, celebrating, and figuring out what the little buddy is allergic to! The rash around his mouth that I was hoping was just caused by his paci, is believed to be an allergic reaction. My mommy intuition kicked in about two weeks ago and I'm thinking it's strawberries. After a visit to the pediatrician's office that went absolutely nowhere and a visit with our neighbor across the street that also happens to a pretty darn good doctor, I decided to make an appointment with the dermatologist. In the meantime, I've cut out oranges, strawberries, and tomatoes (his three absolute FAVORITE foods) and his rash does seem to be getting better. I've been taking pictures of it daily to compare and with the help of my sweet friends, I'm reassured that it is getting better!
I'll start with pictures from a week and a half ago.....enjoy!!
swimming at avery's.....and right after his last bite of strawberry....a chocolate covered strawberry!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Adam and Camp got Krispy Kreme for breakfast and I wasn't the only one excited!



and yes they were hot!!


We did everything I wanted to do and I loved spending the day with my boys! We looked at some land that we're interested in and we loved it!

 We saw wild blackberries and a turtle and we knew we'd found a place right up our alley!




When we got home, Camp pulled the donut box down from the counter and started helping himself! We heard him in the kitchen saying "Num Nuuuummm" and walked in to find this!!
While Camp napped, Adam and I watched Bourne Ultimatum....it's been out for several years, but we'd never seen it! It was sooooooooo good! I planned on taking a little nap, but the movie was too intense to sleep!

Last week, Julie and Barrett invited us to the pool and we had soooo much fun! It was such a special treat and we even went to lunch afterwards! I didn't pack a change of clothes for Camp so he walked into the restaurant with no shorts and I was in my bathing suit cover up, but Julie reassured me that we definitely looked like we just came from the pool. So I felt a little better! :) Haha....


The kiddie pool was perfect for Camp and he enjoyed walking around it like such a big boy!


These two little buddies are just so cute!


Thanks Julie & Barrett!! We'll go to the pool with you any time!

My mom and I went to more Parade of Homes houses yesterday and we had so much fun! I think touring new homes is one of my favorite things ever! I love getting ideas and seeing the new trends out there. Adam, Camp and I are going to more again today too!
We also went to Hadley, Carson, & Reese's first birthday yesterday, but I'll save that for its own post! Soooo cute!


Happy, happy weekend!

1 comment:

Amy Wells said...

So stinkin' cute! Camp is becoming so independent! Did I mention that I LOVE his little swim trunks??