3.30.2010

Weekend Wrap Up

We've had the BEST weekend!! We grilled out both Friday and Saturday nights and I don't think my husband could have been happier! Grilling is his absolute favorite thing to do!
Camp enjoyed spending the evenings outside with us and thought it would be a good idea to brush his hair with the grill brush!












































We also enjoyed the gorgeous spring weather!
On Sunday, Adam, Camp, and I went to the Mockingbird for brunch. They've recently moved to Tallahassee (in the old Fusion restaurant on Monroe Street) and I couldn't be happier! I do miss my weekly lunches in Havana with Mary, but I'm happy they're closer to our house now! Their roast beef melt is AMAZING....please go and try one for yourself!
We also went to Tallahassee Nurseries to get a bird feeder. Adam has been dying to get one! It only took the birds two days to discover our newly added feeder!! I just looked out and saw a beautiful Cardinal!
We had such a nice weekend hanging out with our little family....after a few busy weekends of being out of town, it was nice to lay low and spend time together, just the three of us!

3 comments:

CA said...

I wanna come grill out!! I'll bring a delicious side dish!! And some cold ones :)

Lollie :) said...

your pic's are amazing!!! and my little buddy is precious! the backyard is beautiful!!!

mary caroline said...

today, it was just like old times at the MC :)