3.11.2010

Firsts

Camp had a few firsts this week....I've been secretly dreading these firsts......
Playing on the Chick fil A playground...

And riding in the obnoxiously huge and impossible to turn truck grocery carts!!


He loved them both and they weren't that bad! :) I'm hoping he forgets about the grocery cart though.....I took out several displays in the store and almost ran into every person we passed. I don't know how anyone can maneuver that thing! He had so much fun pretending he was driving and he made truck sounds the entire time.

I feel like Camp is picking up words and cute things almost daily! Yesterday he learned the word "ant" after he got into an ant bed....I think we made out without any bites though! And he's saying "E-I-E-I-O" when we sing "Old McDonald". He's been doing this for some time now, but he loves to pretend like he's eating. He'll take a plate or a can of food and pretend like he's eating it and say "num, num, num".

2 comments:

Mama Byrd said...

He looks like the biggest boy on the Chik Fil A playground! When did that happen? And good luck with him forgetting that grocery cart.... memory like a steel trap! When you were little they had kiddy grocery carts they could push. Talk about a pain! Little kids blocking aisles and doting parents looking on like, "Arent' they so cute?" Of course, Camp IS so cute driving his cart!

Lollie said...

I agreee with mama Byrd... when did the little man get to lookin' SO grown up???? He looks like a preschooler for sure!!! And do you seriously think he will forget about the cart??? His next word will be PUBLIX!!!.....and I volunteer to take him any time... I won't even shop... I'll just push my sweet boy in the cart all day!! :)