10.31.2009

I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee

We've had a fabulous Halloween night. I forgot how much fun it was to go trick-or-treating! Maybe that's why I trick-or-treated until I was in 11th grade.

We went to only a few houses, but it was just enough for the sweet Camper aka Bumblebee! He was a riot. He was so cute!!!

The bumblebee costume was a hand me down from the Meyer family. Finn wore it when he was one and I'm so glad Camp was able to wear it too!


Fueling up for his big adventure!


This year I learned my lesson and bought candy that I don't particularly care for. The trick-or-treaters loved it though!






We've been singing "I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee" all week to Camp. It's his new favorite song and he squeals with anticipation for the "Ouch! It stung me!"














































By the third house, Camp was a pro and even knocked on the door all by himself!


Enjoying some Nerds.

4 comments:

Mama Byrd said...

How many people does it take to watch a little bumblebee go trick or treating for the first time? The answer is 6... two grandmothers, one grandfather, one uncle and two parents! He was too cute!!

Lollie said...

Love!!! the pictures!!! He was a great trick or treater!He might want to do that again tomorrow night since it was so much fun!Hope he got some yummy treats :)

CA said...

gahhhh could he get any cuter? seriously. i can't get over him walking! so cute to see him walking down the road like a big boy. and ps- those are all my least favorite candies too :)

Mama Byrd said...

Chandler just looked at your pics and saw the bowl of candy and said, "Those are all my favorites!" Was she switched at birth?!?