8.08.2009

Sweet Surprise

I opened up the mailbox today to find a package for the Camper.....
It was from his Godmother, Beth!!!!
He was so excited to open it and the moment the precious monkey was out of the bag, Camp was grinning ear to ear!


I told him to kiss the monkey....

He's been giving the sweetest kisses lately.....I get tears in my eyes every time he kisses me....mmmmm!!


He loves his monkey lovey, Beth!!

She also sent a sweet "get well soon" card and a bag of peanut M&M's for me and Adam to enjoy as well!
So thoughtful!


Thanks Bethel!!

4 comments:

Beth Madigan said...

Awwwww I love these pictures!!!! So glad little monkey man is all better!

brittany said...

glad he seems to be feeling better. gabe's kisses make me tear up, too.

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

So sweet! That cute little Camper is worthy of any fun treat!

Madison {Life Happens During Naptime} said...

Awwww! Camp is precious! Thoughtful gifts are the best.