5.13.2009

A Few Good Things


It doesn't take much to make me happy.
There are lots of things that I'm happy about at the moment. :)
One being this sweet note from my husband. I woke up one morning last week to let the dogs out and looked up to find this sweet message. He's learning that little gestures like this go a loooonnnngg way. :)


I'm about 90% finished with my first outfit for Camp. It wasn't as hard as I was expecting and I'm sure the more I make them, the easier they will be.


I have discovered my new favorite Coffee Mate flavor. My all time favorite is Pumpkin Spice, but it's seasonal. :( The next best thing was Cinnamon Bun, but when I made my Coffee Mate run last week, Cinnamon Bun was nowhere to be found. I've had bad luck with random flavors in the past. (Tiramisu tastes like plastic and Cinnamon Vanilla Cream is so cinnamony that it makes me sweat) So I was pretty pleased to score with this choice.






Our Hydrangeas are finally blooming! They are sooooo gorgeous!! We have tons of blooms too.
I can't wait to cut them and put them in vases around the house.
Mary...if you're lucky, I'll share some with you.

The little buddy is learning to hold his bottle on his own. He's getting two bottles a day now so he's getting more practice. Sweet boy.

Our friends Dave & Kelly got this wonderful book for Camp. We both LOVE it! It makes noises when you open the flaps and it keeps Camp's attention. We read it four times last night before he went to bed.


I've discovered pre made mashed sweet potatoes. I just put them into this beautiful casserole dish, added a sprinkle of cinnamon & brown sugar, and topped with marshmallows. Tastes just like homemade!
Sandra Lee would be proud.
Danielle and I took the babies to Thomasville on Monday. We had a great lunch and had fun shopping in the many cute shops that Thomasville has to offer. We didn't buy a thing!! But saw lots of things we would buy if we had money to blow. I saw this old sign and had to take a picture of it. Buster Brown isn't there anymore, but the sign is. I love it!!

And last but not least, my mom's new Portmeirion plate made me smile. It's a new addition to her collection. She had the table set for Mother's Day and Chandler tried to sit down at this plate. I told her that she better get up because I was sitting at that plate! She thought I was ridiculous. :)
Camp and I are about to hit the pool.....and that makes me super happy too!!!
Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

mary caroline said...

hahaha...loved this post. Lots of happy things! And you will never know if I sneak over in all black and snip a few ;)

Laura said...

What a fun post!!