5.05.2009

Dancing Machine



Is it any wonder that Camp's dancing already? Poor boy didn't stand a chance with a mama like me! I'm sure he'll be singing early too....haha. We're thinking the nodding while Adam whistled was a form of dancing....although he still nods when music isn't being played.
We noticed this dancing about a week ago when we were out to lunch. The restaurant was playing smooth jazz and Camp sure took a liking to it. He danced the whole meal. :) He also waved to the waitress....I shrieked in the middle of the restaurant and had a little tear in my eye. Isn't it crazy how proud you can be of your children....just for waving to the waitress?? This little munchkin amazes me everyday.

2 comments:

Mama Byrd said...

"He's a dance, dance, dance, dance, dancing machine, watch him get down, watch him get down...."

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

How cute!!!!!! By the way, I love those boxes that you have for his toy/books. I've seen them in a couple pictures and I always think how cute they are.