5.01.2009

Arch


My mom, Fred, Camp, and I drove up to Thomasville on Thursday to see Nina. But first, we stopped off at the cemetery to see Arch's headstone. It wasn't up the last time Adam and I visited.

I still can't believe he's gone.
We talk about him all the time. All of his funny stories....the way he called Adam "The Thing" and then "Alan". :)



We also stopped off at 102 Tucwal. The roses were gorgeous and Arch would have been so proud of them.
At the young age of 92, he was still push mowing his yard, taking trips to Lowe's and searching for signets on his cell phone. :)
He was diagnosed with cancer December 4th and passed away three short weeks later on Christmas morning.
We all miss him so much.
He was an amazing man and I am so lucky that I had him in my life.

No comments: