5.26.2009

8 Months


8 months


7 months


6 months


5 months

4 months


3 months


2 months


1 month


1 week
ALL ABOUT CAMP - - 8 MONTHS
  • He scoots everywhere!! It's time to break out the outlet covers and other baby proofing supplies. He's getting into everything!! It's lots of fun though.
  • He says dada dada.....and that has to be my favorite thing that he does right now. He sounds so sweet when he talks like a big boy.
  • He blows raspberries.
  • I've officially started the weaning process. It's bittersweet because this chapter is over, but I'm looking forward to getting my body back....and no more nursing bras.
  • He takes three naps a day with his best nap being from 11:30-1:30 (the time I've been trying to get him NOT to nap, but he seems to sleep the longest at that time!)
  • Still sleeping 8pm to 7am. No waking up at night and still going down without a fight. It is wonderful.
  • Interacts with other children.
  • Loves to dance.
  • He's wearing 9-12 month clothes and is in a size 3 diaper. (we don't go to the dr. again until 9 months and I'm so anxious to see how big he is!)

These months are going by so fast and I can't believe he's already eight months. This is a super cute and fun stage. He's getting so spunky and his personality is definitely shining through. He is a little ham and flirts with everyone he sees. He's a huge hit at the grocery store. We love our Camper!

7 comments:

mary caroline said...

again, love that outfit camp :)

Carrie Anne said...

He is QUITE the flirt--he is already so social and outgoing! Love my little buddy!

Anonymous said...

Love the sweet boy at every age!! He is SO precious!!! hugs and kisses...

Anonymous said...

sorry... that post from me! Lollie loves her boy!

Megan R. said...

He always has the cutest outfit! C turns 7 months tomorrow, and I just can't believe it. It's going by too fast! I want time to slow down. I wish I could go back and enjoy the first 2 months again.

Mama Byrd said...

How big is Camper? Soooo big!!

Beth Madigan said...

He better save some of that flirting for ME!
:)