1.27.2009

My House is Worth What?












Adam and I have had a fun filled day! We started early around 5:30 am with vacuuming, mopping, and finishing up pinestraw installation. The crew arrived around 8 am and it was non stop all day! We now have a huge respect for camera crews and directors. Their patience amazes me! It was such a great experience.....how many people can say they'll be on HGTV? The realtor, Jason Naumann, was hilarious and he made it extra fun. I don't think we've laughed that hard in a while!
And how much is our house worth????
That's a surprise! The show will air in six months and we'll have about a two week notice.....STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Beth Madigan said...

TELL ME TELL ME!
Hope it was a great time, can't wait to Tivo you guys!

Megan R. said...

I can't WAIT to catch the show, it's so exciting!!!

Smitten Design said...

Oh i can't wait. Do you have any spoilers?