10.03.2008

Camp

Camp is a week old today! It kind of makes me sad....I feel like he's already growing up too fast! We went to the dr. today for another weight and jaundice check. He's gained 2 ounces in 2 days and his jaundice levels are down. He's up to 6 pounds 15 ounces now. I can't believe he's not even 7 pounds! He's such a peanut! I guess the dr. looks for a gain of 1-1 1/2 ounces a day so Camp is right on track! We'll go back next Friday for another weight check and hopefully he'll be back up to his birth weight. Camp looks great and he was very well behaved at the appointment today....except for when I stripped him naked and stuck him on the scale. That precious boy does not like to be naked! Adam and I took Camp on his first walk last night and he enjoyed every minute of it. There were lots of neighbors out walking and it was fun showing him off. Here are a few more pictures from the past few days.

Three generations of Gunter boys!


Daddy sure loves his baby boy!

Getting ready for our first walk around the neighborhood!

Camp likes to hold on to his paci so it doesn't fall out....he is so smart! :)

I so called it....Narnie loves to sleep under Camp's crib! She's already such a sweet protector.

No comments: