7.21.2008

Assembly Complete

Camp's crib arrived today and I was like a kid at Christmas. I could hardly wait to set it up. Adam took a nap after dinner and I waited patiently for him to wake up rejuvenated enough to help me put it together. I even drove to Circle K and bought him coffee so he would be extra pumped up! The directions were fairly easy and we managed to keep the crib scratch and dent free. :)


It arrived in this ginormous box.

We're now down to three smaller boxes.

I told Adam to smile and he said he wanted an action shot.

Another great action shot. :)


The finished product! I think we are going to lower the mattress to the next level so the bumper pad fits better. I haven't washed the crib sheet yet and everything is just pretty much thrown on, but I had to get a picture to give everyone an idea of what it's really going to look like. I'm sooooo happy with this crib! You can just tell it's made very nicely and it's exactly how it looks in the catalog. Adam and I are very very very thankful to his Mamaw and Papaw for getting this for Baby Camp.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I love it Lane! Camp is going to have the cutest room!