6.24.2008

Beach Bums

Adam and I just got back from another weekend at the beach. We think that we've already been to the beach more this summer than we have any other summer! It rained Sunday morning and very early Monday morning, but we were able to spend about 2 hours on the beach on Monday. It was very windy so we weren't too hot. The waves were insane so I didn't get in the water. We had a nice relaxing weekend and got some sun as well.


Eleanor cuddled up on the couch....she's so bad!

Adam blowing up a raft for me. It took so long to blow that thing up he said it was worth about 20 foot rubs. (Something I'm begging for these days) :) But the water was too rough I didn't end up using it!!

Narnie glad to be at the beach.

She's getting her head rubbed....sweet girl looks like she's smiling!

No comments: