2.19.2012

happy vawentine's day!

Camp was so excited about Valentine's Day...you could ask him what we were going to do for Valentine's  and he'd say "make cookies for my friends". I decided to make my favorite sugar cookies to attach to Camp's Valentine's...Camp seemed pretty pleased with them and said "I think my friends are going to love them" His friends could have probably cared less about what treat was attached to the Valentine, but sweet Camper was sure excited about them!

Camp all ready for his Valentine's party at school...

Valentine's morning, Camp woke up to some goodies...

He loooves pink cake pops from Starbucks. We probably keep Starbucks in business with the amount of cake pops we buy...

cake pops for breakfast...doesn't get much better than that!

opening his loot...

a new tin tin book! 




Valentine's goodies from my sweet husband...

Valentine's night we headed to Yaya & Bop Bop's for a special dinner...perfect festive table!

I brought semi-homemade Valentine's cupcakes and they were very tasty! 

What a fun filled day...holidays are just more fun with a three year old! :)



4 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

you are such a sweet mommy!! and sad that I missed out on valentine's dinner...those cupcakes looked delish!

Bebe said...

Love the "just woke up bed head" pictures! And yummy cake pops. Sweets for the sweet!

yaya said...

a sweet day!

Pam-Pam said...

Camp's Valentine treat was very tasty and much appreciated! Sweet Camp is one lucky little fella!