10.05.2011

trip to st. augustine

The weekend before Camp's birthday, Camp and I headed to St. Augustine to visit my dad and Meri.
When we arrived, Camp (and I) had birthday presents to open!


Grandma & Grandpa got him an awesome remote control Mater!

Camp thought it was pretty cool...it was his first remote control toy and he got it down really quickly!

so serious...

On Saturday, we headed to the splash park and Camp had a blast!! I wish Tallahassee had a place like this...so simple yet so fun!



After the splash park, we headed to The Alligator Farm.



We got to witness alligator feeding time...it was intense at times, but those trainers would show those alligators who was boss (the trainers must have been seminoles!)
After a fun filled day, we had a scrumptious dinner of beef tenderloin, the tastiest twice baked potatoes I've ever had, and yummy fresh broccoli from the farmer's market (I will never buy frozen broccoli again!!)
For dessert (at my request) Meri made Lemon Surprise...mmmmm one of my favorite desserts of all time.

Thank you, Daddy & Meri for such a fun weekend! We'll see you again tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Ivy said...

Lemon Surprise look s very yummy!! Those sailboat shorts sure are cute:)

yaya said...

I will have a tasty bowl of lemon surprise please! Lil buddy looks so grown up in these pics...

Grey Webb said...

We've been on the road for a couple of weeks and had not seen these pictures. They really capture Camp's excitement. We so enjoyed your visit and hope to be together again soon. You are a wonderful daughter and I'm so grateful for your beautiful family, soon to be a bit larger. :)