9.09.2011

thank you, dino dan!

A few months ago, Camp watched an episode of Dino Dan where Dan took a trip to the dentist. After watching how much fun Dan had, Camp begged me to make him a dentist appointment. And when I say begged, I mean begged!! I called the office where Adam and I went when we were younger and asked if it was even time for him to have his first appointment...they said it was a perfect time so we went ahead and made one.

This sweet boy counted down the days and I was so worried that this new experience wasn't going to be quite all that he expected it to be...


As you can see from this smile, Camp's first dentist visit was a huge success! I was soooooo proud of him...he was an awesome patient. The hygenist kept commenting on how good he was and how she couldn't believe he was only turning three. She said that Camp needed to come in to show the older patients how to act! ;)

The best part of the whole visit was that we found out he has no cavities! :) Getting a cavity filled might put an end to the coolness of the dentist's office! He picked out a Mater sticker and an awesome new car and they said they'd see us in six months!!

Camp telling Adam all about his appointment...

Yay for a successful first trip to the dentist! Let's hope they're always this much fun! :)

7 comments:

Bebe said...

So proud of my biggest boy! Yay for Dino Dan and yay for no cavities!!

Anonymous said...

Can you have my 3 talk to Camp about that and hopefully they will be as excited!!!! Rian

Heather said...

Haaha, oh my gosh, I loooove him! Now, he needs to talk to his former neighbor (MC!) and convince her that it's not so bad ;)

CA said...

He looks sooo big! So proud of my buddy! :)

The Johnsons said...

Thats where I worked before baby came along!! That looks like my dawn. They are awesome!! Glad he loved it.
Lauren

yaya said...

such a big boy!!!!

Pedro George said...

I guess watching Dino Dan really left a good impression on him! It’s great that he was well-behaved throughout the entire checkup. And I’m sure you were quite happy and relieved to hear that he had no cavities! Anyway, I hope his future visits to the dentist also end up the same way. Good day!

Pedro George @ Mirror Lake Family Dentistry