12.26.2010

Christmas Eve

Bebe, Papa, & Chandler came to town for Christmas and spent Christmas Eve with us. We grilled burgers and exchanged presents...it was such a nice evening!





Bebe & Papa brought fried pies from Mercier Orchards...

totally made my day!
 Adam tried them for the first time and is now hooked on them too!!!


We had an absolutely fabulous Christmas and I'm so excited to share pictures and little details. Santa took Camp's paci away and he's now been without it since 11:30pm on Christmas Eve...when Santa went in Camp's room and took it away. So far so good...he asked for it yesterday when he got tired, but ended up going to sleep last night without it! I think I'm actually having a harder time with it...my sweet baby boy is growing up!! I just know how much he loved his "patdi"/"uh oh" and it made me sad to see him lay in his crib looking for it, just wanting to get all comfy to go to sleep!! I just know that it's not going to get any easier and we might as well do it now!!! I'm hoping the hardest part is behind us!!

1 comment:

Uncle Trip said...

Looks like yall had a good time, wish I could have been there!