9.26.2010

Two Years

I can't believe that sweet little Camp is 2! It seems like just yesterday, but it also seems like a distant memory!

The moment I saw Camp I was in love. He knew right away that I was the voice that he'd heard for nine months. As soon as he was put in my arms, his little head turned to me and he stared right at me.

 
Adam and I had no idea how smitten we'd be with our new baby boy.

From day one, Camp has been the BEST baby.


Our little family of three on Camp's birthday.

Bebe & Camp right after Camp was born...have I mentioned that Mama Byrd is now Bebe? All Camp! :)

Flash forward two years...

Camp has grown into a wonderful little boy. He definitely has his 2 year old moments, but the good outweighs the bad. He's alllll boy and he's extremely sweet.

We love you, little buddy!!!!!
Happy 2nd Birthday!

3 comments:

The Smith Family said...

happy Birthday Camp!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, Lane...so precious! I love all of these pictures. Happy Birthday to sweet little Camp!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Camp!
And let the terrible twos begin....
just kidding~!
Love,Donna