6.21.2010

Our Week

We've had a busy, busy week! Doctors, dentists, meetings, cookouts, lunch dates (to the newest restaurant in Havana...more on that later!), and swim dates!
 We stayed in town this weekend and it was so nice! I made a yummy french toast breakfast for Adam for Father's Day and had such a relaxing day together. After four weekends of being out of town, we welcomed the low key weekend!

Little Moonsie eating "cheeeeese"

A few times a week, Camp and I take a walk outside and brave the heat....I just usually follow Camp wherever he wants to go....and usually he heads straight to Mary's.
He knocks on the door....

He makes sure that she really isn't home...

And then he lets me know that she's definitely not home and can't come out to play....

Sometimes he even leaves her goodies....
(mary...woody is a little more valuable than the ship so I snatched woody up while camp wasn't looking ;) )


On Friday we headed to the Southwood pool with Sidney and Avery.
I brought out my camera and it immediately fogged up!

Camp loved the fact that he could just walk right on in to the pool.

How cool is this? I would like to move to Southwood just for this reason alone. Camp wasn't too sure of the bucket on top....it fills up with water and then dumps water at massive force. He was absolutely frightened every time the water came pouring out. He would get brave and walk away from me to explore the steering wheels and then the water would come crashing down.....Camp would cover his mouth, shake and say "mama, mama, mama, mama!" :)

Avery looking ever so stylish in her pink sun hat!

I took Camp down the slide on the left and it was a blast! I'm such a sucker for a water slide. Thank you Sidney and Avery for such a fun afternoon! We'll be your guests anytime!!

4 comments:

mary caroline said...

cute!!! my door is dir-tay!! haha...I'm sad you wouldn't let woody stay. Tell Camp to bring flowers next time or something edible :)

Carrie Anne said...

You weren't kidding about that water park! I wanna go play in it!! :)

Mama Byrd said...

I had no idea Southwood had that water park. What fun!! I love seeing his little left hand just a-knocking away at Mary's door. Sweet baby!

YaYa said...

Mary is sooo lucky to have such a handsome gentleman caller!!!! So sweet he leaves her goodies!!! Thar water park is AMAZING!!!!Looks like yall had a great time!!!