12.07.2009

Weekend Wrap Up

We had a great weekend! The best part of all was probably watching the Gators lose!! Adam came home from work during the 1st half and we watched the game together. We didn't know we were such Alabama fans! :)

IMG_6191
Camp learned how to climb up on furniture......He's now able to climb up on his table and the coffee table. This is going to make things very interesting!

IMG_6192
My mom, Camp, and I headed to Market Days. My mom and I have been going for probably ten years. We usually browse through the craft vendors without buying much. I usually get a personalized ornament or two, but this year we got absolutely NOTHING! It's always so fun to go though, it's just another one of our yearly Christmas traditions. I think the only reason that we really go is so we can go to lunch afterwards. :) Yesterday we changed up our routine and ate a yummy lunch at Tijuana Flats. Camp surprisingly slept through the entire lunch!! I guess shopping wears him out!

IMG_6193
Here is Camp all bundled up ready to go to Market Days. He didn't keep that hat or blanket on for very long!

IMG_6196
When we got home, we helped Daddy work in the yard....

IMG_6225
And finished putting out all of our Christmas decorations.

IMG_6246
We also took Camp to Dorothy B. Oven to see all of the Christmas lights. This is probably one of my favorite things that Tallahassee does during the Christmas season. I love it! Camp really had a great time walking through by himself. He didn't want us picking him up to take him to a different part of the park!

IMG_6263
And he was more interested in the lights than taking a picture with his Mama!

IMG_6267


IMG_6279

IMG_6287
"I want that one, Daddy!"

IMG_6293

IMG_6312

IMG_6315

IMG_6321

IMG_6329
In between these two pictures, we had to take a break and let other people have a turn taking pictures on the sleigh.....
IMG_6332
You can see Camp was not very happy about having to get off the sleigh!!! He crumbled and couldn't get it together for another picture! It was 8:30 so I'm blaming it on being past his bedtime! :)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He has on that wonderful jacket you got him while I was there. It fits him so cute.