2.02.2009

St. Augustine

Adam, Camp, and I just got back from a fabulous weekend in St. Augustine. We visited my dad and Meri. They hadn't seen Camp since he was only 5 weeks old! He has definitely changed a lot since then. We had a great time and enjoyed sight seeing downtown on Saturday. Meri made the best homemade meals and we were very spoiled! Adam and I think we might go every weekend! :) Here are lots of fun pictures from our fun weekend!





Snuggly Camper and Grandpa


This kid has his hands in his mouth 24/7!


Little man!!


Grandma & Camp





Mama & Daddy downtown


Happy Camper


One sock off, one sock on, deedle, deedle dumpling, my son Camp!

Recognize these little munchkins? My dad & Meri had this out at their house and I just had to get a picture of it. I have to say that we were pretty darn cute.

4 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

These pictures are great!! LOVE the one of you and Trip :) I can really see Camp in that picture of you. So precious.

brittany said...

next time you guys are in town, you should give us a call. i would love to see the little man! that picture of him in the hoodie is to die for!

Anonymous said...

camp is such a little stud, i love these pictures! i cant wait to see him again.

Beth Madigan said...

omgggggg "Little Man" is my new fave picture- I need it framed.