1.08.2009

Three in One!

Oh man....Lollie and Popsie warned me that once I had children, I would be hooked on coffee. Well, they were right! I had a nice cup of joe this morning and this is now my THIRD blog post today....it's only 9 am! :) But I wanted to let all of my readers know that my good friend Holly at HGTV has asked me if any of our friends are house hunting. She's starting to work on the HGTV show House Hunters and needs "contestants". So if you are in the market for a new home and are really looking to buy, let me know and I can give your information to Holly!

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

Is this information for those just located in Florida? If not we are really going to buy a house in the next few months...in Kansas!

McTwigans! said...

Hello! Brittany Sivyer sent me over to your blog, since we are planning on moving and buying a house in PA probably this summer, if you want to pass along our name... my email is liz.mctwigan@gmail.com