1.05.2009

LIVE from Anaheim!


If you know Fred, you know he's a huge fan of motocross. He's obsessed. Well, the other day he calls me and asks if we wanted to come over for a tailgate. I figured it was for the National Championship (I barely keep up with college football...much less GATOR football!) So I had no idea when that game was going to be played. But Fred wanted us to come over for a tailgate to watch the race! :) I'm always up for a party and fun food so Adam and I headed over for a great night. It was Trip's last night in town. The race was live from California so it didn't start until 10:30. Fred suggested we take a nap early in the evening so we could stay up and watch the entire thing. We didn't watch it to the bitter end, but we did manage to get in a few races.

No comments: