12.24.2008

Santa Claus is Coming to Town




We braved the crowds and headed to the mall. I figured the Tallahassee Mall was our better bet seeing that there are only about five stores still in business. I think the Halloween costume shop would be packed on Christmas Eve! The mall was a mad house! I just HAD to have a picture of Camp with Santa for his first Christmas though. I was allowed to take one picture with my camera or I could choose to buy one from them....packages starting at $14.99...yeah right! I'll take my blurry picture over spending that! :) This Santa was super sweet and I'm glad Camp was awake and not crying! I'm sure next year might be a different story.





Mama....Did you tell Santa that I was a good boy this year?








Yippee!!!!!!!!!!


I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

that santa looks so sweet. I love the last picture!