7.01.2008

Wedding in Thomasville

Our family friend, John Kirkland, got married this past weekend in Thomasville. The reception was straight out of Southern Living. We went to a party at this house about 3 years ago and I've been dying to go back ever since. Thank goodness Trip had his camera because as I was pumped up all ready to take thousands of pictures, my camera died.....I didn't get one shot! I guess I need to get new rechargeable batteries because that can't happen in the delivery room!!!


Underneath the food tent getting out of the hot sun!


Me and little sis!


This is my dream house.


This is the guest house located behind the main house. I could just live in this and be totally happy!


Another shot in the guest house.....I'm in love!


The guest house bathroom.


Front door of guest house.


Can you say straight out of a magazine????


Sitting in front of the industrial fan....ahhhh..


Cake and fruit for dessert!


I really wanted to just jump in!! This is their pool!


Food table before the food. I never got a pic of everything out! We had fried chicken, potato salad, green been salad, pimento cheese sandwiches, tomatoes & basil, sour cream biscuits, and steamed shrimp!!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was also wine, beer, lemonade, & sweet tea. Adam was so excited because they had mint out to put in the tea!

No comments: